DSD Business Systems and ScanForce have partnered with Sage to offer the basic version of their Multi-Bin enhancement free of charge to all Sage 100c users. Multi-Bin Basic is available for immediate download for Sage 100c versions 2016 (5.3) and 2017 (5.4).
Out-of-the-box, Multi-Bin Basic is useful to Sage 100c users that don’t have a high level of automation in their warehouse, but need a way to store and track items located in multiple bins around the warehouse. For Sage 100c users with more complex needs, the Advanced and Manufacturing versions are available for purchase. The Advanced and Manufacturing versions are fully integrated with the ScanForce Warehouse Automation Suite.
A Multi-Bin Basic FAQ is also available.
Multi-Bin Management Features allow you to:
- Enable Multi-Bin inventory by Warehouse Code, Product Line, or Item Code
- Set customer or item specific restrictions based on Bin Location
- Perform On-The-Fly bin location transfers
- Easily setup multi-bin inventory with initial bin transfer
- Maintain a structure and segments for bin locations
- Choose to sort bin locations alphabetically or based on an alternate sort method
- Auto-Generate Bin locations
- Define various location types for bin locations
- Set minimum and maximum location quantities for bins
Contact Giving Tree Consulting at 860-313-0720, to learn how Multi-Bin for Sage 100 can benefit your business.