Our telephone support plans offer convenience, relief from travel expenses, expedited service, and are designed to increase staff productivity. A Sage 100 Certified Consultant will respond to your call within the plans designated response time.
We use web based remote access tools to troubleshoot software and hardware problems. These tools allow us to connect to any computer on the internet and work as if we were on-site. Optionally, we can install software that permits secure, unattended access to your network… allowing us to perform maintenance tasks (install updates, make customizations, write custom reports) after hours and without user intervention. What a great way of maximizing productivity2!
We offer a full refund on telephone support services, provided Customer notifies us in writing within three (3) business days of service. Thereafter, no refunds are permitted. Fees related to software licenses or license reinstatements are not refundable.
Unlimited: Unlimited Annual Telephone Support Starts at $2,800/year
- Fixed annual fee, regardless of how many support cases used
- Support on every standard Sage 100 or Sage 100c module owned, regardless of version
- Extended hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- Priority Response – 3 Hours (or less)
- No minimum charge for onsite service
- Best value for customers who regard Sage 100 as mission critical
Gimme Five: Five (5) Pre-Paid Cases1 Starts at $1,500/year
- Unused cases expire 12 months from purchase date
- Support for every Sage 100 or Sage 100c module owned, regardless of version
- Standard support hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Four (4) Hour response time
- Minimum charge of $400 for onsite service
- Best value for customers who call infrequently, and occasionally require expert advise
Whenever Plan: At Will Telephone Support Starts at $329 per case¹
- Prepayment via Credit card required
- Standard hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Minimum 6 Hour response time
- Minimum charge of $800 for on-site service
- Additional $250 fee if software publisher assistance is required
- Additional $125 fee if two (2) hour priority response is desired
- Best value for customers who call infrequently AND can wait up to one business day for assistance
1 A case is defined as a diagnosis and recommendation(s) for corrective action to a single problem. Support calls dealing with several issues will be assessed one (1) case per issue. Absent Customer feedback, cases are automatically closed five (5) business days after a recommendation is submitted.
2 Only available to customers participating in the Unlimited or Gimme Five Telephone Support Plans.