You can benefit from these features whether Sage CRM is integrated with your ERP system or not! Please reference the What’s New Guide for detailed information on added features, or watch the CRM 2017 R2 video!
- User and Team Calendar updates, including new Monthly calendar view
- E-mail address auto-suggest
- System Health Monitor
- Timeline View – allows you to see availability of team members
- User specific colors on Calendar View
- Performance enhancements on all Calendar Views
- Users can directly upgrade from any released version of Sage CRM 7.2, 7.3 or 2017 R1
Call Giving Tree Consulting at 860-313-0720 to see how you can benefit from Sage CRM.
DSD Business Systems and ScanForce have partnered with Sage to offer the basic version of their Multi-Bin enhancement free of charge to all Sage 100c users. Multi-Bin Basic is available for immediate download for Sage 100c versions 2016 (5.3) and 2017 (5.4).
Out-of-the-box, Multi-Bin Basic is useful to Sage 100c users that don’t have a high level of automation in their warehouse, but need a way to store and track items located in multiple bins around the warehouse. For Sage 100c users with more complex needs, the Advanced and Manufacturing versions are available for purchase. The Advanced and Manufacturing versions are fully integrated with the ScanForce Warehouse Automation Suite.
A Multi-Bin Basic FAQ is also available.
Multi-Bin Management Features allow you to:
- Enable Multi-Bin inventory by Warehouse Code, Product Line, or Item Code
- Set customer or item specific restrictions based on Bin Location
- Perform On-The-Fly bin location transfers
- Easily setup multi-bin inventory with initial bin transfer
- Maintain a structure and segments for bin locations
- Choose to sort bin locations alphabetically or based on an alternate sort method
- Auto-Generate Bin locations
- Define various location types for bin locations
- Set minimum and maximum location quantities for bins
Contact Giving Tree Consulting at 860-313-0720, to learn how Multi-Bin for Sage 100 can benefit your business.
Each year, Sage North America reviews their entire portfolio and assesses market conditions as regards to product pricing. And as you may have guessed, prices are going up! Perhaps the only way to protect yourself and lock-in pricing, is to subscribe to 3 year client care plans. Details appear below.
- 0% increase for module based licensing
- 15% increase to user based list prices (5/1/17) and Sage Business Care renewals (6/1/17)
- 10% increase to Sage 100 on-prem subscription (5/1/17)
Sage 100 ERP Online
- 5% increase to subscription prices (5/1/17)
- 0% increase to subscription list prices
- Up to 10% increase (5/1/17) at next renewal for Sage 100 perpetual license customers who migrated to 100c and received migration credits/discounts
- 4% increase to list prices (5/1/17) and Sage Business Care renewals (6/1/17)
- 4% increase to subscription (5/1/17)
Sage Fixed Assets
- 5% increase to list prices (5/1/17) and Sage Business Care renewals (8/1/17)
- 5% increase to subscription prices (5/1/17)
- 5% increase for list prices (5/1/17) and Sage Business Care renewals (4/1/17) (excludes Org Plus)
Note: Price changes for FY 2017 exclude third-party products and endorsed solutions.
Are you looking for an easy way to attach an image of vendor bills while in AP Data Entry? Maybe even attach warranty certificates to inventory items or Sales Tax Exemption Certificates to customer records? Sure, you can implement a full-featured document management system, but that’ll set you back plenty. Perhaps you’re inclined to customize various Sage 100 Data Entry and Maintenance screens to accept a file name/path to your stored images? I’ve done that before as well, but it’s time-consuming and doesn’t handle attachment changes well once transactions are updated.
I’ve come across an enhancement that makes the process easy, affordable and a no-brainer. It’s called InstaDocs, and it works well.
Not only can you drag and drop files to transactions and master records, such as vendors, customers and items, but you can edit them AFTER having updated the transactions! Need to attach different file types? Can do! Plus, you can even tag the files with keywords for later searches.
Concerned about security? No problem, as InstaDocs allows you to define what users are able to see and do.
When configured, InstaDocs will even store images of Vendor checks, PO’s, Customer Sales Orders/Invoices/Statements! Price is 1K per module, plus implementation… and you need only purchase the desired modules. Contact me for a demonstration and a fixed fee quote.